(Reuters) – William Christopher, who played the unassuming U.S. Army chaplain, Father Mulcahy, struggling to bring spiritual comfort to an anarchic surgical unit during the Korean War on the long-running hit TV series “MAS*H,” died on Saturday. He was 84.
- 2 months ago - Trump to sign measure to bolster US historically black colleges - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Trump picks conservative judge Gorsuch for U.S. Supreme Court | Reuters - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Donald Trump Is Sworn In as the 45th President of the United States - 0 Comment
- 4 months ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 4 months ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment