An attempted Turkish military coup appeared to crumble in the early hours of Saturday after crowds answered President Tayyip Erdogan’s call to take to the streets to support him. Erdogan, who had been holidaying on the southwest coast when the coup was launched by a faction in the armed forces, flew into Istanbul before dawn on Saturday and was shown on TV appearing among a crowd of supporters outside Ataturk Airport.
- 2 months ago - Trump to sign measure to bolster US historically black colleges - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Trump picks conservative judge Gorsuch for U.S. Supreme Court | Reuters - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Donald Trump Is Sworn In as the 45th President of the United States - 0 Comment
- 4 months ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 4 months ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment