Houston’s James Harden scored 40 points in his 10th triple-double of the season on Sunday as the Rockets rallied to beat the Raptors 129-122 in Toronto and notch an eighth straight NBA win. Harden added 11 assists and 10 rebounds in the triumph, and has had at least a double-double in 17 straight games as he continues to make his claim alongside that of Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook for Most Valuable Player honors. The Raptors, trying to bounce back from a loss to the Chicago Bulls on Saturday, led by as many as 13 points and took a four-point lead into the fourth quarter.
- 1 week ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - At least 35 killed in New Year gun attack at Istanbul nightclub - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Truck plows into crowd at Berlin Christmas market, 12 dead - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Russian ambassador shot dead in Ankara gallery - 0 Comment