HELSINKI (Reuters) – HMD Global, the Finnish company that owns the rights to use Nokia’s brand on mobile phones, announced on Sunday its first smartphone, targeted for Chinese users with a price of 1,699 yuan ($246).
- 1 week ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - At least 35 killed in New Year gun attack at Istanbul nightclub - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Truck plows into crowd at Berlin Christmas market, 12 dead - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Russian ambassador shot dead in Ankara gallery - 0 Comment