(Reuters) – The Jacksonville Jaguars made major changes to their front office on Monday, promoting Doug Marrone from interim headcoach to the full-time position and hiring former coach Tom Coughlin as executive vice president of football operations. The team also signed General Manager Dave Caldwell to a two-year contract extension. Marrone, 52, finished the season as the team’s interim coach and went 1-1 after Gus Bradley was fired on Dec. 18.
- 1 week ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - At least 35 killed in New Year gun attack at Istanbul nightclub - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Truck plows into crowd at Berlin Christmas market, 12 dead - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Russian ambassador shot dead in Ankara gallery - 0 Comment