(Reuters) – The Jacksonville Jaguars made major changes to their front office on Monday, promoting Doug Marrone from interim headcoach to the full-time position and hiring former coach Tom Coughlin as executive vice president of football operations. The team also signed General Manager Dave Caldwell to a two-year contract extension. Marrone, 52, finished the season as the team’s interim coach and went 1-1 after Gus Bradley was fired on Dec. 18.
- 4 weeks ago - Trump picks conservative judge Gorsuch for U.S. Supreme Court | Reuters - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - Donald Trump Is Sworn In as the 45th President of the United States - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - The man, the myth, the legend John Glen - 0 Comment