Former Major League Baseball slugger Manny Ramirez has joined Japanese independent league team the Kochi Fighting Dogs, the club said on its website. The 44-year-old, who has also played in Taiwan after retiring from the major leagues in 2011 as one of only 25 players to pass 500 home runs, is set to play in the four-team Shikoku Island League on the smallest of Japan’s four main islands.
- 4 weeks ago - Trump picks conservative judge Gorsuch for U.S. Supreme Court | Reuters - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - Donald Trump Is Sworn In as the 45th President of the United States - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - The man, the myth, the legend John Glen - 0 Comment