WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Classified documents that the heads of four U.S. intelligence agencies presented last week to President-elect Donald Trump included claims that Russian intelligence operatives have compromising information about him, two U.S. officials said Tuesday evening.
- 1 week ago - Four ordered held without bail over Chicago torture shown on Facebook - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - At least 35 killed in New Year gun attack at Istanbul nightclub - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Trump cruises to Electoral College victory despite protests - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Truck plows into crowd at Berlin Christmas market, 12 dead - 0 Comment
- 4 weeks ago - Russian ambassador shot dead in Ankara gallery - 0 Comment